There are many different colors, textures, and styles for your flooring options for your kitchen. But which one do you choose? Do you have a small or large kitchen space? No matter what size kitchen you have, these budget-friendly kitchen choices will fit your needs.
Before the Buy
Believe it or not, your kitchen floor plays a big role in the design of your kitchen overall. You want a practical and functional kitchen. However, it must meet your design needs as well. The good thing is, with the variety of materials today your choices are endless. And when you need expert assistance in choosing the best kitchen flooring option, Carpet Mill Outlet Stores can help you find the perfect type without going over budget.
The Floor Plan
Whether you’re completely renovating your kitchen or just replacing the flooring, it’s wise to make up a floor plan to get an idea of what you would like to achieve with your new flooring.
- Coretec – This waterproof flooring has its advantages in any part of the home because of its ultra-durable, kid-proof and damage-resistant structure. Unlike traditional laminate flooring or LVT, Coretec flooring is made up of 4 tough layers, has water-proof and sound-proof protection, it’s resistant to mold and mildew, and more. And another excellent feature of our Coretec flooring is it’s no-fuss, simple installation process.
- Laminate – Laminate flooring is made from high-density fiberboard (HDF) and composite pressed wood. A final layer, and image of hardwood, is added to complete the look. You can find this type of flooring in any style and color and generally cost-effective choice for flooring. With laminate flooring, you don’t have to worry about using special products to keep it’s finish. It’s made with already made with stain and moisturising-resistant coating for easy cleanup.
- Ceramic tile – The soft and clean look of ceramic work well in any bathroom, and the latest technology today make it renovations simple because of the wide variety of shapes, designs, and colors to choose from. Ceramic tile is fire and water-resistant, versatile, and is eco-friendly, made up of only natural materials that are free of odors or pollutants.
- Stone – This type of flooring is available in an assortment of colors and is highly durable. It is an excellent choice for areas with heavy traffic. You can easily accessorize with this type of flooring, even applying it to the kitchen counters or island, as well!
- Wood – Hardwood floor is an excellent and popular choice in most of today’s kitchens. It brings the good old country feel to any modern floor plan and design. It creates a warm look with slightly less of an impact under foot. Prefinished wood floors are made to withstand water stains and heavy traffic. You can find alternatives that provide the same look and feel that are made from high pressure plastic laminates.
Do you need some options when picking out your flooring for your kitchen? Perhaps you need some assistance from professional contractors that know more than a thing or two about flooring. Since 1974, Carpet Mill Outlet Flooring has serviced the Denver area, meeting the needs of homeowners and businesses alike. Contact us today for our free home estimate.